We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how safe

Which Riva Del Garda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
how safe

Would it be safe to let my 15 year old daughters walk around on their own during the day.There responsible and well behaved girls they want abit of independence like going to a cafe or to the beach.I think they really want to look at the italian boys haha

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,129 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how safe

These resorts on Lake Garda, I feel are very respectable, cannot think it a problem as you say Daughters in the plural, cut the apron strings,

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: how safe

I would agree with Sophie.

Rive is a fairly small and safe resort. The girls should be fine left on their own for periods of time.

Like anywhere they need to be able to sort out the good from the bad.

Are the poor local lads ready for them I ask?

If you set the ground rules before and let them know that trust needs to ne earned you should have no problems.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how safe

they re great girls and are responsible,but and a big but the hormones are flying.No joking apart just wanted to make sure it s safe.thanks for the information.Cant wait til 29 th june

4. Re: how safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 15:16