We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code

Swansea
1 post
Save Topic
Dress Code

Hi, my Husband and I will be travelling to lake Garda at the end of May, would anyone be able to advise us on what the weather may be like and what sort of dress code we can expect? Thanks

Bradford, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code

I was there in May a few years ago in a heatwave of +35C. I was told it is usually in the mid to high 20s with little or no rain.

There is no particular evening dress code, unless your hotel has one.

Being Italy there were some OTT designer fanatics and some grunge wearers in the same Italian party at one restaurant I visited. Smart casual suits almost everywhere. Just see what the others are wearing.

Very scenic place, enjoy your trip.

perth scotland
Level Contributor
133 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code

Suggest you avoid the "tourist" look in the evening..smartly casual and ironed..(?)

Rugby/Football tops are a no no..not that you would of course..

3. Re: Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Riva Del Garda