We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

montreal
Level Contributor
714 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

We would like to go from Riva to Verona on June 27th, one way to the Verona Train station (from there we can walk to our hotel). From reading older posts, I gather that there is a bus that goes directly from Riva to Verona, but these older posts provide links that no longer work. I have tried http://www.atv.verona.it to find a bus that goes direct but I am totally lost on this site.

I also tried …verona.it/flex/…134 for the bus that goes from Riva to the Opera, but it seems to only leave Riva at 8am.

If any one has some suggestions on how to get there, I would much appreciate it.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

Hi, this is the link you need, the fare is €5.80

…verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/162.pdf

montreal
Level Contributor
714 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

Fantastic! I don't know where you found it, but I sure do appreciate it. Do we buy the tickets on the bus or is there a bus station at Riva?

Thanks so much.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

Tickets can be bought at the bus station or some Tabacchi in Riva, your hotel should be able to tell you exactly where. You can buy them on the bus but they will charge you 80 cents more.

montreal
Level Contributor
714 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

Thanks for the info, I don't know what I would do without all the help I get from you and others on tripadviser - take a bus tour I guess - gasp!

5. Re: Riva del Garda to Verona by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:17