We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

Which Riva Del Garda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
106 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long the transfer takes with Thomson from Verona airport to Riva? Thanks Jules x

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,855 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

Again, you need to ask Thomson, but as the local bus (162: http://www.vldb.org/2013/162.pdf) takes 1 1/2 hrs from Verona to Riva, stopping everywhere, I guess this is something of a guide to how long a direct coach might take starting from the airport. Assuming, of course, that it IS direct, as I presume Thomson may have different people delivered to different hotels using the same coach: and even someone who has done this before may not know how to advise you as it may depend on how many people are booked in which hotels/ places on your particular dates...

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,274 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

It really depends on how many times they have to stop en route to drop people off at other towns and hotels and this is likely to be different every trip. The bus mentioned above takes 2 hours plus, the minimum time would be 90 mins. but the only time I have ever done this with a travel company many years ago it was a 2 hour journey. You could check with Thomson but they possibly wont be able to give you an accurate time.

Wales
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

It takes about an hour if you have a transfer booked with Thomson. Just got back from there and that's how long it took me.

England
Level Contributor
106 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

Hi,

Thanks for the help from everyone! I have already emailed Thomson but they still have not replied!!!! I have assumed it will take around 1 1/2 to 2 hrs as you have said dependant on how many other drop off 's there are as I have looked on google earth & asked directions & time. Thanks again x

s wales
Level Contributor
528 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

Have been on that transfer over 10 times to Limone. Anythng between 90 to 120 mins to Riva as have mostly been just Riva and Limone drops. Have been on transfer where they have gone Malcesine route and that was over 3 hours but that was only twice. Never been an hour though. Dont think you can get to Riva by car in an hour!!

6. Re: Thomson transfer from Verona airport to Riva ?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:19