We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places not to miss?

Which San Benedetto Del Tronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Places not to miss?

Any suggestions? I will be here for New Year's, with a large group of people, so a lot of activities will be pre-planned. But is there anything I shouldn't miss? Restaurants, places to go?

Marche Region
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Places not to miss?

If lots of tours in the area are pre-planned and you would like to know more about San Benedetto nightlife, places to eat out and what to do in the city of San Benedetto in the freetime, a friend of me, prepared a funny tourist guide for having fun in San Benedetto to look at : virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/Italy/March…

If you are instead looking for what to do and see in the area I will be happy to give you more suggestions like which villages etc

If you are coming around New Year's it is also our tradition to go visit nativity scenes and in that timeframe you can see also big live nativity scenes with lots of figurants. Grottammare has a nice one also on January 1st and 6th usually. I will keep you updated if you are interested...

Romina

www.bebtorre.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places not to miss?

There will be some dinners and such pre-planned, but no tours. So any suggestions would be recommended! Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

3. Re: Places not to miss?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about San Benedetto Del...