We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The one walk I shouldn't miss?

Which Sanremo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
82 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
The one walk I shouldn't miss?

I have just three days in May to explore the San Remo hinterland and so I've been reading some of the useful hints for walks here on the forum: but is there one walk I really shouldn't miss out on, something really scenic and lovely?

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
27,704 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The one walk I shouldn't miss?

Maybe take the bus to Bajardo. Walk to Colle Termini di Perinaldo above San Romolo - the easy route with continuous views skirts beneath Monte Bignone, but you can also walk over Monte Bignone which gives you some easterly views as well. Then walk over the top of Monte Caggio and down to Bordighera for the bus back. You can shorten this by taking one of the infrequent buses from Seborga to Bordighera.

From Colle Termini di Perinaldo you could instead do the much easier walk downhill to Perinaldo for infrequent buses to Vallecrosia on the coast, or for a longer walk through Perinaldo and down through Apricale to Isolabona for more frequent buses to the coast for the frequent buses to San Remo.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
82 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The one walk I shouldn't miss?

Excellent, much appreciated! Thanks a lot.

3. Re: The one walk I shouldn't miss?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 06:15