We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Pergola - alternatives?

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
La Pergola - alternatives?

I booked this evening (via venere.com) to stay at La Pergola next week (15-22 Sept), and received confirmation, but the hotel emailed a couple of hours ago to say "we are glad you choose our hotel but in that period LA PERGOLA is fully booked but we have 2 sister hotel always in Sorrento , I will let you know tomorow which has room available. "

Does anyone know which hotels La Pergola is "sistered" with? Should I stick with them, or try to book somewhere else? I chose La Pergola for its good reviews here, its quiet location and good food, and closeness to Sorrento and the railway.

All advice gratefully received!

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,223 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Pergola - alternatives?

Do you know the names of the "Sistered " Hotels ?

2. Re: La Pergola - alternatives?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Sant'Agnello