We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any views of Sport Gran Biata

London UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any views of Sport Gran Biata

Hi there

We were comtemplating the Tyrol and a junior suite but non are available for the days we wish to go

We have been offered the Gran Baita and suggest a suite there as there are several of us

But although the hotel looks lovely I can find no reviews of it - does anyone have any views on this hotel

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Tyrol
Hotel Tyrol
283 Reviews
Selva di Val Gardena, Italy
Val Gardena
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Passo Sella
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Gardena Pass
Scenic Drives, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Lookouts
Westcliff-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
185 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any views of Sport Gran Biata

Some of our team have stayed there, and I've visited them there, and it was very good, the only reason we're now at the Tyrol, is it did not have much atmosphere apres ski or after dinner. But it would make a suitable alternative I'm sure.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Tyrol
Hotel Tyrol
283 Reviews
Selva di Val Gardena, Italy
Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
817 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any views of Sport Gran Biata

This summer they've been revamping their wellness centre and reception areas so it should be really nice. The food is good, and it's only about 10m further away from the slopes than the Tyrol. I think it'd do you well

3. Re: Any views of Sport Gran Biata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 11:22
Get answers to your questions about Selva di Val Gardena