We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
45 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena

Hi there,

I'm planning to visit Selva in the second half of January and any tips with regards to hotels, bars, restaurants will be highly appreciated. I'd like to be based near the ciampioni lift to have better access to the slopes and Hotel Savoy, Hotel Linder and Hotel Laurin seem to be good choices?

Thank you.

Aberdeen,Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena

I am a great fan of the Hotel Aaritz which is directly across the street from the Campinoi lift-it's not cheap but the accommodation and food are sensational. I am getting a little old for cruising round bars but my wife and I always go to the Luislkeller for après-ski-it's the basement of a hotel ( I forget the name) about three hundred metres along the street from the Campinoi lift and on the same side of the street.

if you are talking about eating places in the village - I can't help as we always eat in the hotel at night.

If you mean restaurants on the piste then there is a big choice and most are very good-one particular favourite of ours is the Rifugio Emilio Comici-it is up a couple of lifts above Plan di Gralba -seafood is the speciality and it has its own website.

Enjoy your trip.

Toronto
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena

Agreed, Aaritz is your best choice for hotel. Directly across the street from the lift.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
45 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena

Thank you all for your valuable feedback!

4. Re: Suggestions for accommodation and food in Selva Gardena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Selva di Val Gardena