We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice to Selva

Which Selva di Val Gardena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Venice to Selva

Hello,

My wife and I are travelling from Venice to Selva. We were wanting to travel through the Dolomites via Cortina. Could anyone tell me if this is possible. We were hoping to go by bus.

Thanks

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice to Selva

Hello,

when are you planning to travel? In summer it is possible, in winter it is not.

DD

Saint Paul...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice to Selva

I am looking for the same information. We are hiking the Dolomites in late August and need to get from Venice to Salva Val Gardena. I have checked into a private transportation and found it to be about $185 pp ( there are 4 in our group).

Any suggestions?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice to Selva

Pat,

Have you checked the train to Bolzano or even to Ponte Gardena/Waidbruck and then a bus from either into the Val Gardena and Selva?

Paul

4. Re: Venice to Selva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:15