We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early June, what should i expect in Selva?

Nybro, Sweden
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Early June, what should i expect in Selva?

Im going to Selva/Corvara in early June for some hiking/via ferrata. I wonder if the lifts are still close and are the snow still there to prevent me from doing via ferrata? I look at maps and even if the lifts are close the hikes seem to be manageable.

what do u think?

Val Gardena
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Passo Sella
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Gardena Pass
Scenic Drives, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Lookouts
Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
817 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early June, what should i expect in Selva?

Hello,

This page gives you details of the expected opening dates for the lifts this Summer valgardena.it/dl/…Lifts_Summer2014.pdf

This year we had a lot more snow than usual and it is taking a long time to melt. You may find that a lot of higher walking and via ferrata routes are still inaccessible at the beginning of June unless you have the proper winter equipment.

Maybe you could contact the tourist information office or mountain guides nearer the time for a clearer picture.

DD

2. Re: Early June, what should i expect in Selva?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Selva di Val Gardena