We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses form Spoleto to Orvieto?

Which Spoleto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Buses form Spoleto to Orvieto?

We are taking a day trip from Spoleto to Orvieto.We could take the train, but we thought we might check out the possibility of a bus. The bus schedule is difficult for me to access and/or understand. On the Trenitalia site for bus, if you choose English, it takes me to the train schedule instead. Perhaps someone knows about the buses to Orvieto; and perhaps someone would know how to access bus schedule for future reference.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,909 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses form Spoleto to Orvieto?

There are very few long-distance buses in Italy, and I think it is very unlikely that there would be one linking these two fairly small towns that have no historic links.

Trenitalia does not run buses: there are a large number of small bus companies.

2. Re: Buses form Spoleto to Orvieto?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Spoleto