We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TIPS for anyone going to LAJATICO 2010.

Which Volterra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oldham. Lancashire
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
TIPS for anyone going to LAJATICO 2010.

Last year we went to see Andrea in Lajatico and I am so glad someone who had been gave me so many useful tips. I just thought I would pass them on.

LADIES.......Take some sensible shoes and put your fancy heels in a bag until you get there.!!! It is a quite long walk from the drop of point to the venue. Some people were really struggling in heels.

When we sat down my feet were filthy with the dust etc.

First time ever at a concert with dirty feet !!!

TAKE SOMETHING WARM TO WEAR.

You would not believe how cold it gets and its quite windy. Never mind its summer.Trust me it is VERY WINDY AND COLD.So take a cardigan or wrap !!

EAT BEFORE YOU GO.

The catering van was awful. Cold and tasteless pizza.....yuk and not much else.

In fact only one food stand.AWFUL !!!

Next year we are taking our own food and drink.

As for the concert. It was wonderful. Have just got my tickets for next year and cant wait.

If anyone wants any information about how to get to the concert etc I will be only too happy to advise you. We stayed in Pisa and were collected from the hotel by ' arianna and friends' who were fantastic.

Stayed in Pisa for 4 days and got the train every day to different places. Loved it so much next year we are staying at the same hotel but going for a week.

Contact me if you want anymore info.

Ciao Sue x

1. Re: TIPS for anyone going to LAJATICO 2010.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2010, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Volterra