We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Milan from Desenzano

Which Desenzano Del Garda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Bristol, Maine
Level Contributor
22 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to Milan from Desenzano

I've tried to put in Desenzano del Garda to Milano Centrale and Trenitalia tells me there's no travel solution found. How do we do this? Is that I'm trying to find the train schedule too soon (we're not traveling until June)? All my other searches for train schedules in Italy worked.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Italy
Level Contributor
6,041 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Milan from Desenzano

When in June? There's a timetable change around June 15th and travel after date aren't available now.

South Bristol, Maine
Level Contributor
22 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Milan from Desenzano

Thanks, I think I just figured that out! I tried some dates earlier in June and pulled up the itinerary. Wish they'd just tell you on the website that your dates are outside the current schedule!

3. Re: Travel to Milan from Desenzano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 05:20