We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

Could you please inform me of the number of stations between Desenzano and Venice and what are thei names?

Level Contributor
1,286 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

www.trenitalia.it

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,578 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

The pattern of stops varies.

Go to www.trenitalia.com click on the UK flag to change to English and look for trains from Desenzano del Garda-Sirmione to Venezia S Lucia. When the list of trains is shown, look in the column labelled "Train" To the right of each train's description and number is an information icon. Click on this to get a list of all the stops for that train.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

Thank you but I need to know how many station stops are there between Desenzano and Venice and what are the names of the various stations please. Surely this should be not that difficult to advise,but up until now Iam making very little progress.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,578 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

Please read carefully reply #2. The number of stops varies, and my reply tells you how to find them for each train.

5. Re: Rail Travel from Desenzano to Venice.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 05:19