We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying for 10 days in Stella Cilento - Il fornari Farmhouse

Manchester
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Staying for 10 days in Stella Cilento - Il fornari Farmhouse

Flying out next week, can't wait, want to chill and relax for half the time, but have a mooch around for the 2nd half and soak up the area, and eat a few nice meals - any tips, suggestions, do's or don'ts? Going with wife and another couple, and 4 older teenage kids, who we'll imagine may well just sleep!

Manchester
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying for 10 days in Stella Cilento - Il fornari Farmhouse

We're back - stunning bit of the world, lovely hills/mountains, coast, towns on the coast, up in the cliffs, and up the mountains - if I could get used to driving up and down narrow road with hair pins and the possibility of meeting someone coming the other way, with the usual drops associated with mountains I'd love to live there - didn't seem that busy either. Separate review of Il Fornari, which was also idyllic, although up one of those roads!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying for 10 days in Stella Cilento - Il fornari Farmhouse

Bravo! From all I've seen it's a gorgeous area, to where several friend of ours here escape when they want a break from the island's summer madness!

You can keep the driving, but I'll look forward to seeing that review appear in due course...

Peter

Manchester
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying for 10 days in Stella Cilento - Il fornari Farmhouse

review posted on il fornari accomodation a day or so ago

4. Re: Staying for 10 days in Stella Cilento - Il fornari Farmhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Cilento and Vallo di...