We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ios or Mykonos

Vancouver
1 post
Save Topic
Ios or Mykonos

Me and my newlywed wife are heading to Greece for 14 nights. We're gonna spend a 3 nights on Crete, 4 on Santorini, 2/3 on Naxos, and have 2/3 more for either Ios or Mykonos. Budget is important and I've heard Mykonos is a bit over-priced. I've also heard that Ios has a fun nightlife and would be a good choice. Any recommendations?

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ios or Mykonos

Consider spending more time in Crete and perhaps Naxos instead.

Crete is very large, 3 days there is hardly scratching the surface. Even with a week you'll get to see just a few places.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
823 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ios or Mykonos

myself if i was travelling this far to see greece try and fit in as many islands as possible every island has its own charisma

the smaller the island the more greek traditional ways

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ios or Mykonos

In that case , go on the Easy cruise thing, a different island every day, you can tick lots of places off your checklist. The more the merrier!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ios or Mykonos

If you are going to Ios after Naxos then you are doubling back on your journey if you are returning to Athens for your flight home. I would suggest going to Paros from Naxos. There are many daily ferries from Paros back to Pireaus making it easier for your return journey. Plenty of nightlife on Paros too.

5. Re: Ios or Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2007, 03:25
6. Re: Ios or Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Ios