We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greek Islands.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Greek Islands.

Hi, i just got back from Greece on June 16, 2007 was there for 2weeks.

Did Santorini, Ios and Mykonos... back to Athens

All islands were great.

DO NOT book speed boat/ferry called Super Jet to the islands. Super Jet kept breaking down and didn't even show up for our trip to Mykonos... (even the travel agents their told us not to book it) it's not reliable and you will lose your ticket and money and have to buy another ticket. (you can only get your $$ back for the ticket if you go to the same travel agent you bought it from)

Use the Flying Cat 4 / vodafone... that one was the best and most reliable fast boat. Book your ferries to each island when you get there... it's the same thing, you can go to any travel agent there.

Loved all the islands... have a blast and safe trip.

dina

Ios Island
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Greek Islands.

Superjet broke down once, however I do not recall being out of service ever before.

In my opinion it is as good as any other high speed vessel.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
825 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greek Islands.

super jet broke down once this summer i dont recall any other times yet either

i think its a great fast speedy service

oioi

island beach...
Level Contributor
47 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greek Islands.

Hi Dina,

my daughter is planning on spending a couple of weeks in the Greek Islands, possibly Ios for the whole time. Where did you stay on Ios and what would you recommend for a single girl, looking for a fun relaxing time.

thanks

4. Re: Greek Islands.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Ios
Recent Conversations