We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhodos to Ios..?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Rhodos to Ios..?

My doughter (18) and her friend are going alone to greece this summer (eleven days last in June)

My doughter want Ios and her friend want Rhodos, they are going home from Athen because her friend wanted Athen too.... :( . (my doughter have been twice in Rhodos and once in Athen with me before)

But this trip will be another thing two 18 years old girls...

I have used hours for trying to make thise two island together and the best I can get is Rhodos -Syros then Syros-Ios...and then at last Ios-Athen .It take a lot of hours on boat, boats in the night... and the boats are not going every day...waithing...

Is there any other easy way to make it??

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Rhodos to Ios..?

Just the room a I was lokking for and have picked out my selvf :), but could not find a price.., they did not answear the phone when I was calling either..

Then I know it was a good choice...

I will go to Ios with my son for some days first, we are coming 17.6, my doughter and her friend are coming 20.6 and then we have to leave the island... ;-) (ore move to the other side of the island) But I understand they dont want to party with their mother just ourond the corner.. :)

I was hopening that there was a fast boat going from Athen in the afternoon.. :( . But maybe thise year, I have to wait for may to know..)

Thank you for helping! Looking forward to visit Ios.

Eileen

12. Re: Rhodos to Ios..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 05:25