We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jobs in Ios

Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Jobs in Ios

Hi!

We are 3 Irish girls going to Ios from May-August and we are looking for jobs. We are hardworking, outgoing and all have work experience.

Email luceemm@eircom.net or reply to this message if you have any information.

Thanks!

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jobs in Ios

hi girls when ya arrive in ios come and see me at piperri restaurant behind the pharmacy ill try and help you find work ok ,

oioi

Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jobs in Ios

That sounds brilliant! We will be arriving at the end of may. See you then! :D

Thanks!

R, L and O

Nova Scotia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Jobs in Ios

Hi!

I am a Canadian gal also looking for work in Ios, I will arrive the first of July and would feel better if I could secure a job in a bar or restaurant. I have plenty of experience with the service industry and can handle a crisis when I see one (which is pretty much daily at my restaurant!)

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

My email is bee_bay@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jobs in Ios

Hi,

I'm thinking of spending the month of July in Ios this summer. Going to be travelling alone though cos all of my mates are flakes and wont commit....

How easy is it to meet people, get a job and generally not feel like a loner/loser?!

Im 22 (will turn 23 whilst in Ios) and have been to Ios before but with friends so i felt more comfortable meeting new people...

email me at beckajane@gmail.com

Any tips?

Cheers

Becka

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jobs in Ios

when ya arrive pop by my restaurant PIPPERI TAPAS AND MEZE ill be glad to help you find work if you havent found anything ok on arrival,

yanis cafe has rooms for workers

but be quick as they fill quick ok

traceys from uk yanis from ios great people

they have rooms for workers and rooms for holiday makers

The prices are perfect too. Anyone wants to find out any information about this place e-mail traceysinnott_2@hotmail.com

oioi

london for now
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jobs in Ios

hi,

im a 21 yr old easy going but hard working aussie guy wanting to live and work in Ios for the summer.

im currently working in a pub/restaurant in london.

if anyone can give me any tips or info it would be much appriciated, you can contact me at adam.rocca@hotmail.com

cheers

Tirgu Mures, Romania
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jobs in Ios

Hello,

We are a young couple(20-21 years old) from Romania! the both of us speaks fluent english, hungarian and romanian and I speak italian,german,spanish and a litte grrek also!We study tourism and we have experience in hospitality.we would arrive at 1st july!what do you think,we can find easy a job and a place to stay???

Thanks, Timi and Endy

dublin
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Jobs in Ios

Hi, my boyfriend and myself are going to ios for 2 months from june to august. how easy is it to get jobs over there. we would hopefully like to work together. my email is saints_433@hotmail.com

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jobs in Ios

always say to mos people come to ios and find work like you stated best way , most people tending to come for the summer do find work easily , in greece your find most bar owners will employ girls and boys at an even balance , like any bar if ya got the looks and the gift of the gab and a good sense of fashion to look the part ,

average wage depends on where ya work they vary for bartenders from 30 ro 45 approx more if you worked here for many years,

most bars always look after workers same with resaurants here giving them good prices , i myself do staff meals between 6.30pm and 8pm everyday in piperri tapas n meze ,

at a good price,most regular bars close at 3pm and night clubs close around 9am weekends when last lot leave during week

kandi night club on ios opens 3am in the morning (yes opens lol)

anything goes in greece from drinking smoking etc whilst working ,

most workers pay anything between 7 to 10 euros a night rent approx depending how many in room , for 2 people small room with shower approx 9 euros , 300 a month gets ya a nice little pad, most workers pay weekly with a week up front ,

hope this helps and if you need help once in ios feel free to pop in my restaurant in main village PIPERRI tapas n meze restaurant situated behind pharmacy

just ask for oioi

Dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jobs in Ios

Hi, we're 4 friendly, outgoing irish girls looking for work in Ios at the end of may for a few months! Just wondering if you know of any restaurants/bars/nightclubs (anything) where we could find a job! Thanks! :)