We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

finding people

sydney
4 posts
Save Topic
finding people

im meeting people when i get to ios, but i dont know where they are staying... do you reckon it will be easy to find them since it is such a small island ??

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: finding people

Is this a wind up??

Ios is still 15 miles long by 10 miles wide, that's 150 square miles. I suppose by the law of averages, with a random search pattern, you might find each other in 5 years. Surely, you have made meeting arrangements seeing as you are travelling so far? All ferries enter the island at Gialos so that would be the logical place to rendezvous.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
812 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: finding people

hi casey are they working in ios ? if yes tell me there names and ill tell them when and where to meet you ok ,

if you can contact them tell them to meet you in the main square of ios village ok meeting point

oioi

3. Re: finding people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Ios
Recent Conversations