We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of cigarettes

Ontario
6 posts
Save Topic
cost of cigarettes

can anyone tell me the cost of a package of Rothmans cigarettes on the islands. Going for a month and don't know whether to bring my cigarettes from home or buy them there.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of cigarettes

Hi there

Cigarette prices are the same all over Greece regardless of where you buy them (kiosk, shop, supermarket). International brands like Rothmans cost 32 euros per 200 ( about £36) so considerably cheaper than in the UK

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of cigarettes

Ahh, but you're NOT from the UK!! So, how do the prices compare with Canada?

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
828 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of cigarettes

rothmans are 3.20 euros a 20 pack ok ,

or jps are 2.10 euors a pack

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,777 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of cigarettes

GB,

A pack of 25 cigarettes here in Canada is about $10. It varies a bit from province to province with different tax amounts. I was smoking 2 packs a day... $600 a month. Crazy.

I quit smoking last September. Aside from the health aspects, the money saved paid for a trip to Paris last month for my wife and I! ;^)

Rob

5. Re: cost of cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Ios