We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a job in Ios

Skopje
4 posts
Save Topic
looking for a job in Ios

Hi, my name is Ivan from Skopje looking for a job in Ios, I have work experience in hospitality...

Able to work anything...

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a job in Ios

Do you have a work permit?? Last time I looked Macedonia was stiil waiting to get into the EU.

Skopje
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a job in Ios

No i don't have a permit, thousands of people from my country work illegaly during the summer in Greece and that's not a secret it has been going on for years...

do you think the albanians that pick the orange trees in Greece have permits hehehe ....no

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a job in Ios

Think with the problems that Greece has you will be at the back of the line for a job, have friends in Corfu who say Police have been checking their staff. Most owners know this now and will not take a chance of a big fine.

Skopje
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a job in Ios

Yeahh I know this...i have a couple of friends that have been working in Mikonos for a few years in a row in thr same hotel but...not this year...

The owner spoke of the same problem with inspections, police...and rejected them...

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a job in Ios

if you are at university and are out of EU , you can look for a job in another country as work exsperience you then go to your embassy and take a working visa as a student for non eu, or ask first through your embassy ok

Skopje
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for a job in Ios

I graduated two years ago...

7. Re: looking for a job in Ios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 07:16