We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorgona Hotel

Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Gorgona Hotel

I've been trying to inquire about accommodation at the Gorgona Hotel for over a month now but all my e-mails remain unanswered. Does anyone know if they are open yet ? - I thought they would be getting ready for Easter, or at least be responding to e-mails by now. They still have 2009 rates on their web site which is not promising.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
833 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorgona Hotel

no they are not open yet , there on holiday thats why no reply in email they normally open in may here is there phone number ok

Phone : (22860) 91307

2. Re: Gorgona Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 15:20