We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

people from 25-35

Santa Fe
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
people from 25-35

Hi, im traveling by my own in july around the islands. I love beach and party, I will be in Mykonos, the, Naxos and then Ios.

Im not young, Im 37. Any chance to find people between 25-35?

or everybody is teenager there?

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: people from 25-35

lol 37 young in ios even the hippy pensioners party !! one lady we all call queen of ios is 84 your love it

Santa Fe
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: people from 25-35

hehe, well I would'n like to get involve with a 84 year old woman.

Anyway, Im glad if there are not only teenagers ;)

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: people from 25-35

Hi Gerna73 of course there are plenty of teenagers however the contrasts of the island are great and there are plenty of older generations enjoying themselves

I have explained the contrasts in part of my blog

journeytom.com/2011/…

but basically you can have a loud crazy night yet just paces away you can chill and listen to a cool live band, you will love the place :)

Santa Fe
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: people from 25-35

great blog! congratulations! Is there any particular bar or pub with older people? or all the places are mixed in ages

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: people from 25-35

thanks gerna glad you liked it! Everywhere is quite mixed age you might end up in a bar full of very young people but people move around from bar to bar during the night so this will always change!

The bars around the main square have tables outside and I often see more people of an older age drinking here.

Down in the small lower square by the bank and cash machine there is a little bar that often has live Greek music and is very chilled with an older crowd, I have never known what this bar is called though!

Santa Fe
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: people from 25-35

very thank you. All your info will be very useful for me. Specially because Im gonna be by my own. And during the day, besides the Far Out Beach, is there any public buses that goes to other beaches? I wanna explore the rest of the island too. I have 6 days, so I think I can do it

Newcastle upon...
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: people from 25-35

You don't need to worry about age... Nobody on Ios really cares how old anybody is... I went there last year at 38 years of age and didnt have any issues. As long as you have the Ios spirit, are friendly and fun you will find Ios to be the perfect destination for a lone traveller. Have fun.

Newcastle upon...
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: people from 25-35

You don't need to worry about age... Nobody on Ios really cares how old anybody is... I went there last year at 38 years of age and didnt have any issues. As long as you have the Ios spirit, are friendly and fun you will find Ios to be the perfect destination for a lone traveller. Have fun.

Santa Fe
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: people from 25-35

thanks man. Im sure I will have that young spirit hehe

10. Re: people from 25-35

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Ios