We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs with DJs - Ios

Berlin, Germany
5 posts
Save Topic
Clubs with DJs - Ios

Hi all,

I'm heading down to Ios in a weeks time and wondering if anyone who has been there/lives there, has any idea of which clubs usually have DJs playing. I'll be going into these places and applying to play there once I arrive : )

Thanks!

Pat

2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs with DJs - Ios

Hi Pat!

I'm going to Ios on the first week of August with some friends of mine but I've already looked for DJs and clubs because I want fun too:)

I found these clubs:

Pegasus: you can write on the walls, best drinks in the island.

Orange: rock metal, djs everynight.

Rehab: dance music

Coo: dance music

Shamrock Rock: commercial music.

Disco 69: most famous club on the island.

Barmacy: house music

Satisfaction: dance music

Barsport: quiet club

Electric: classic rock, 1 drink 1€

Irish: both pub and club

Red: pop music, tables outside the club

And many others!

Hope I helped you!:) if you know someone who is going to the island in the same period I'm going to please tell me so we can socialize and meet there!:)

Bye, Andrea.

Edited: 01 May 2013, 17:52
Berlin, Germany
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs with DJs - Ios

Awesome, thanks for that!

I might still be there around that time - i'm not 100% so send me a message closer to the date : )

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs with DJs - Ios

Hi Andrea, me and 3 mates from Australia are arriving early July and staying till the end of August.. Find me on Facebook if you like :)

Andy j Johanesen

Sweden
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs with DJs - Ios

Hi there,

There s one place on the list you forgot ...it's ASTRA Bar..... You can check it up for yourself on tripadvisor.

It has the best house music on the island if you like house.

Also amazing drinks and atmosphere....read the reviews.

Also there is a new club called PASH opening which will also have house music and I hear its going to a fantastic place.

Hope this helps.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubs with DJs - Ios

Heyy! me and a couple of friends are going to Ios during the first week of august as well. it would be nice to see someone to socialize with over there :)

6. Re: Clubs with DJs - Ios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Ios