We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

Durban, South Africa
2 posts
Save Topic
Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

Greetings all. We're four South Africans planning a barging trip in Alsace-Lorraine in mid-August.. We'll be travelling by train from Zurich to Strasbourg and then on to nearby Lutzelbourg to pick up our barge. My question is this: I know about trains from Zurich to Strasbourg, but haven't a clue how to get from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg. Does anyone have any info about train or bus services in this respect and, most importantly, departure times? Any advice or assistance would be much appreciated (and worth a beer on me if we ever get to meet!). Cheers and thanks

Mentioned in this post
Zurich
Zurich
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Strasbourg
Strasbourg
Bas-Rhin, France
Vieille Ville
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Dolder Tower
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Hugel et Fils
Wineries & Vineyards
Musee Hansi
Speciality Museums
CA
Level Contributor
9,808 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

Train schedules:

www.voyages-sncf.com/dynamic/_SvHomePage…

Durban, South Africa
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

Bravo! I followed the link and within moments had the answers I was looking for. Thank you very much for your kind assistance - much appreciated - Dave

Niagara
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

Hi

Tell me about your barge trip. Did you rent the barge at Lutzelbourg? How long did you have the barge. Where did you go? Would you do it again??

What were the highlights of this trip?

Thanks

Donna

Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
208 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

We are considering renting a you drive barge in Lutzelbourg and would love to hear details about your trip? What company did you use? What route from Lutzelbourg? How long was your trip? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give us.

5. Re: Best way from Strasbourg to Lutzelbourg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2009, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about Riquewihr