We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rail from paris to jegun france

Which Agen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wildwood, New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
rail from paris to jegun france

I will be in Paris in April and want to catch a train to my friends bed and breakfast in Jegun. Where is the closest rail station to Jegun,and will it be cheaper than just flying?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,358 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rail from paris to jegun france

The closest train station would be at Auch. The journey would take 6 to 8 hours, and the cost depends on how far ahead you book.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,967 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rail from paris to jegun france

Most of the routings Paris - Auch use a railway bus (it thinks it's a train) from Agen to Auch, a journey just for that bit of about 90 minutes. I hope it's a nice bus.

Looks like the average fare one way (including the bus) is between 72 and 95 Euros one way. As Sydneynick says, if you book a long way ahead some bargains can be had.

It doesn't look like flying to either Toulouse or Bordeaux would a better/cheaper way as Auch is strategically placed to be 90 minutes to 2 hours by rail or road from both places

3. Re: rail from paris to jegun france

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2013, 10:17