We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Loire Valley

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paris to Loire Valley

We are looking to do a romantic trip in late Sept or Early October to Paris and the Loire Valley.(Perhaps Lv 9/17 return 9/26) We were thinking 2/3 days Paris then drive to Loire Valley for 4/5 days. We are an active 60+ couple. We were both in Paris 35 years ago, so don't need to do all the touristy sites again, but will revisit some. Would love some recommendations for places to stay in the city and also in the Loire Valley, and suggestions for what to do in the Loire area. Perhaps a great B&B or villa? Moderate to higher pricing. Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to Loire Valley

You will get more answers if you post this in the Loire Valley forum instead of the Sarlat forum.

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris to Loire Valley

Thanks so much. I'm new to this and didn't realize I had the wrong forum. I've reposted.

3. Re: Paris to Loire Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 07:15