We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Dore Skiing

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Mont Dore Skiing

My Girlfriend and i are planning a mini ski trip to mont dore in Early Jan. we have booked a hotel and are driving to the town. can you help me with ski hire, local maps pf the lifts etc, where and how much the lift pases are. some recommendations.

many thanks

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Dore Skiing

I do not know what your French is like, but it seems like all of the information you require is on the site of the office of Tourism of Sancy, except that it is in French!

A map of the pistes is on:

and the tarifs on

If you use Google to search for the information, you can use the "translate this page" function to get an English translation of the pages

2. Re: Mont Dore Skiing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2011, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Le Mont-Dore
Recent Conversations
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now