We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port de Plaisance camping

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Port de Plaisance camping

Well we've gone full circle. originally choosing St Point Gilles then finally booking with Port De Plaisance, has anyone been here, or is anyone going this year???

We're very excited and leave on 19th June with our then 22 month old girl.

I love doing all the reseach before the hols...my favorite bit!

So really my question is general! Any tips, info, must see's or do's with a toddler, best place to buy our wine....food for our bbq's in the evening. Which are the best eateries that are toddler friendly??? What to do if it rains....we're staying in 3 BED with jantom holidays and travelling Portsmouth to Roscoff does anyone have any tips on ferry travel with a little one...suggestions for easier travel....quicker boarding and offloading.

Has anyone any trip reports or blogs to read.???

Thankyou so much!

4 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Port de Plaisance camping

I have been with my 5 year old for the last 4 years and always used JANTOM holidays. We are back again at the beginning of June. Dan and Mo are the perfect hosts they live on the site and will let you know about places to visit etc., the weather is usually gorgeous in June however not sure this year as it's still so awful in England!!!! Take warm stuff for sitting outside at night with a cheeky wine or two!!

Cheadle, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Port de Plaisance camping

Further to my last. We had a great time at Port de Plaisance with Benodet Breaks and would recommend!!!

The firework display on the beach was fantastic!!! Only do it one weekend in July and everyone in Brittany seems to descend on Benodet (just for the night) but well worth it.

23. Re: Port de Plaisance camping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Benodet