We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping in So Point de Gilles, Benodet

Dublin, Ireland
6 posts
Save Topic
Camping in So Point de Gilles, Benodet

Hi folks,

Myself and wife and son's family going to the above campsite in July. my wife and self in Campervan, others, including 3 children in mobile home. Any info whatsoever on site. Do you go through Benodet itself to get there. Thanks for info.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping in So Point de Gilles, Benodet

My family are also going in July and this is our third visit . It's a great campsite on the edge of Benodet . In the evening it's a very pleasant walk from the campsite into the centre of Benodet. Our children are 13 and 10 and they love the campsite. The pool is excellent. In the surrounding area there are great beaches and great villages and towns to explore. Concarneau is great and very busy on market day. Also worth a visit is Quimper. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have

Dublin, Ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping in So Point de Gilles, Benodet

Hi Shona, Thanks for info. Much appreciated.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping in So Point de Gilles, Benodet

We are also staying here in July and have never been before .Heard great reviews so really looking forward to it .My only concern is arriving on a sunday will everything be closed ?

Edited: 20 June 2014, 18:35
4. Re: Camping in So Point de Gilles, Benodet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Benodet