We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet, easy to find?

Waddinxveen, The...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet, easy to find?

I hope someone can inform me about the following. I will arrive by Eurolines at Bagnolet in the evening. Is it easy to find the Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet hotel from there? At the map I can't really see how to walk there. Is the hotel signposted? If not which exit of the shopping mall should I take to get there?

3 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Level Contributor
2,704 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet, easy to find?

tripadvisor.com/…48149845

Waddinxveen, The...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet, easy to find?

Thank you for the information. It is still not clear to me which exit I should take, though. Because I have luggage with me I hope someone can inform me which exit to take so I don't have to wander around to much. I saw several exits on a map of Bel Est shopping center. Should I take the exit near Subway on level 1 or On level 2 to les mercuriales?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2,704 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet, easy to find?

I'm guessing it's the exit on Level 2 (Mercuriales) - there's a walkway that takes you over the road and under the motorway to the Post Office ("La Poste"). I think your hotel is beside the Post Office.

Sorry I can't be more affirmative, but it's been a few years since I was last at Bel Est mall. Hopefully someone else will chip in.

Reply to: Ibis Budget Porte de Bagnolet, easy to find?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bagnolet