We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Adapter

Which Compiegne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Adapter

Hello,

We are going to La Croix veux du pont in Berny Riviere with Keycamp and was just wondering do we need travel adapters or do they have english sockets in their caravans?

thanks

Bradford, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Adapter

We have used several British companies on a number of sites. They have always had British sockets (sometimes continental sockets in addition) including this site.

Manchester
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Adapter

Hi

I work for Keycamp and just cam across your message. Almost all of the mobile homes that Keycamp have at this site will have both European and britich style plugs, normally next to each other.

It is always worth taking a travel adaptor anyway, as you never know when you may need a power point somewhere else.

I'd suggest giving the Keycamp call centre a call and they will be able to confirm immediately what type of mobile home you have, and where the power sockets are, and of what type.

Have a great time at Berny Riviere

Rgds

lancashire
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Adapter

Hello

Thanks for your message..

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Adapter

Don't spend a fortune on one though - Poundland have them and they are suitable for use on the site you are going too

lancashire
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Adapter

I think we might have one already so will have to dig it out. Thanks

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Adapter

Not long to go now :D

We called to book for next year but the system isn't up and running for next years bookings yet lol. Never mind they are advertising the fact you can book, buy the Customer Services lady was very nice, took our details and ensured that we will get our discount for booking (or rather trying to book) within 28 days of returning form this years holiday. We are going to got for 10 days next year and booking this early means will will get a good £100 off the total cost, yay!

You will have to let me know if you find any places to visit that we haven't done yet :). My 5 year old wants to go to Parc Asterix and not Disney :O

Give us shout if you need anything

lancashire
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Adapter

Will do. thanks

Yes only 7 weeks to go. Cant believe how close it is now. The kids are buzzing. Especially the girls (13) they cant wait to visit Disney and Parc Asterix. Liam (14) is also getting excited although being a boy does not want to show it LOL. As for me I am well on the way to collecting all the clothes and possibly more than we need ha ha I am planning on doing washing while there as it would be to much to take enough clothes for 12 days. I am just hoping that the weather is good while we are there. I will definately be taking a book to write things down in especially places we visit etc as my mind will go blank and I wont be able to remember names LOL Got my passport back so thats it now. We all have one. Rearing to go now ha ha

Thanks for all you advice and help and feel free to send me any more info.

Jenny

8. Re: Travel Adapter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2009, 05:27