We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

Which Roissy-en-France hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
134 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

Based on maps I am seeing, the CDGVAL station is between buildings of Terminal 2. However, what I cant tell is whether you can walk to the CDGVAL station without exiting the airport terminal somehow. Or is it a walk in the open between the Terminal 2 and the CDGVAL station?

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,856 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

Just follow the signs - the station is inside (kind of). You'll see when you get there. aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/Resources/0d7e29fd-1… will help

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
134 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

Thanks! so I take it that we wont have to walk outside but can access the train station inside. I was just making sure so that if it were raining we wouldn't have to get wet.

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,856 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

The rain won't be an issue. Assuming (and it's a fairly good assumption this year) that it will be raining

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
134 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

Thanks!! That definitely helps!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
134 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

I can confirm that the walk from the baggage in Terminal 2 to the CDGVAL is all internal. After claiming bags you need to take a U-turn out of this area and then keep following the CDGVAL signs to the end of that area where an escalator (or elevator) will take you to the first floor. Keep going on and finally there will be another escalator (or elevator) to go down to the area of the train. (Past the SCNF trains area). At the second escalator area you have to leave any baggage carts.

6. Re: Terminal 2 to CDGVAL (access via terminal or walk outside?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Roissy-en-France