We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hourly rates at hotels

Which Roissy-en-France hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint-Denis...
Level Contributor
209 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Hourly rates at hotels

Does anyone know of any hotels with an hourly rate at CDG?

I'll be landing at 5:30am and my connecting flight isn't until 8:30pm; I don't really want to pay for a room that I can't access until midday (or later) and that I won't be spending the night in.

Andrésy, France
Level Contributor
5,729 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hourly rates at hotels

The Ibis at Roissypôle (not far from terminal 3 & the RER station for terminal 1) offers this service.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hourly rates at hotels

The CDG Novotel, located just above the CDGVal shuttle line also does this. However, they do not advertise it on their website. You have to call them. Also, if you land at 5h30 and plan to stay for around 12 hours to check-out around 17h30, you may find that an hourly rate will not save you any money over the full nightly rate. It should, however, allow you to get into a room at that early hour. I've never done the hourly rate thing. I've seen the board showing the prices when I've checked in, but never asked how they handle it.

Saint-Denis...
Level Contributor
209 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hourly rates at hotels

For information after investigating this is what I've found out myself:

- The IBIS in the airport has a hourly rate starting at €28 for the first hour and €14 for the following hours;

- The Novotel in the airport has a day rate from 8am-8pm at €90

- The IBIS at Roissypole has a day rate from 9am to 7pm at €50 + €5 for the airport shuttle.

4. Re: Hourly rates at hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 07:19