We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap D Agde adult only

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
weymouth
1 post
Save Topic
Cap D Agde adult only

Hi could any of you help. We are a married couple thinking of driving down to Cap D Agde at the end of the month or the beginning of August. We had a few days there about 8 years ago and had a great time and lover the clubs. But we would like to know if any one knows if they’re any adult only areas where we can rent an apartment within the complex?

We also were concerned about the age group as we have just turned fifty now and don’t want to make complete fools of ourselves if it’s now all young and beautiful people lol

Cap d'Agde , South...
Level Contributor
345 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap D Agde adult only

There are two residences that are `libertine` and couples-only: Le Jardin d’Eden and Le Jardin de Babylone. Rental agent for both is AGN, www.genevievenaturisme.com Be prepared for high prices!

At 50-ish you will certainly not be out of place, this is a very welcoming town.

Mp

belgium
Level Contributor
11 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap D Agde adult only

We went last year to "le jardin de Babylone" and going in september also. Its a very nice complex "libertin". There is a good "mix" from youger and older public.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cap D Agde adult only

Hi,

My wife and I have been going to Port Nature for forty years. I have photos somewhere of Heliopolis being built. We were down there in June for 10 days and we are now in our 60's, having grown old along with the resort.

The resort still plays host to many older couples who know no other place but Cap d'Agde, and we all blend in together.

There are, of course, no Adults Only or Seniors segregated areas, as far as I know. if you want to avoid children and/or babies, you may reluctantly have to avoid apartments opening up direct onto the open air pathways where children tend to run up and down unsupervised.

A secret "must":

About five years ago, a restaurant opened up in the Port of Marseian (excuse spelling) called "Chateu du Port". It is a beautiful building and the cousine is absolutely excellent if, OK, a bit pricey. We go there every year to celebrate.

Have a great time. Remember, age is in the mind. It's only a number.

Alan & Sophia

4. Re: Cap D Agde adult only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2011, 05:16