We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

Which Brive-la-Gaillarde hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with taking a taxi from brive-souillac aiport to souillac train station? I see a taxi rank is listed on the airport website (and understand its pretty much the only way to make the journey) but have no idea of likely cost. Approximately how much should we budget for it? In case it affects the price, we will be arriving early in the evening on a Saturday.

Thank you very much in advance!

Newark-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
121 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

Easy journey about 14 miles. Tell driver to use D820 shorter than A20 No idea of cost

London, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

Thank you very much for your reply tetsyd!

For other travellers now planning to do this, I can confirm that the cost was 45 euro (including a small tip). I do not know whether it was due to the arrival day/time, but there were no taxis in the rank on arrival. The lady at the information kiosk called around for us but she too found it very hard to find a taxi. If you are in a hurry, it might be worth booking one in advance.

Newark-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
121 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

Sorry my reply wasn't soon enough to be helpful. What did you think of the new Brive airport, open since 2010. I found the staff there to be very helpful. I think 45 euros was too much for this journey. Did you like Souillac, I know it well.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

45 euros sounds like a lot for that short trip!

5. Re: taxi from brive airport to souillac train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2017, 11:17