We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cahors to Rodez airport

never never land
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Cahors to Rodez airport

has anybody any clues on how to travel from Cahors to Rodez airport preferably by train???

Thank you

Ruth

3 replies to this topic
Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cahors to Rodez airport

I don't think there are any direct trains. Any routing I can find by train and/or ttrain/bus combination except one takes around 4-5 hours with at least one connection. There is apparently one direct bus a day on weekdays only, leaving Cahors at 15:00 and arriving in Rodez at 17:49. My memory of the tiny Rodez airport is that it has no bus service to the town. You would have to take a taxi.

www.voyages-sncf.com

www.tgv-europe.com

aveyron.cci.fr/la-cci-de-laveyron/…

(If you are from the US you should avoid RailEurope who will probably be of little use for this routing in any case. It is helpful if your profile lets people know where you live...)

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
50,238 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cahors to Rodez airport

There is indeed no bus service between Rodez town and the airport. It's a taxi or nothing.

IrishRovr has it correct above - there is no direct rail route between Cahors and Rodez,. The bus at 1500hrs is operated by the railway in place of lines and stations it has long since closed.

never never land
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cahors to Rodez airport

Thank you so much that is really nice of you, hope I can return the favour one day!

Reply to: Cahors to Rodez airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rodez