We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

puy du fou

Belfast
1 post
Save Topic
puy du fou

Can anyone advise on how to book tickets for this theme park. I attempted to send an email via the puy du fou website and never received a reply so I'm not sure how to book a family ticket. Any advice gratefully received.

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: puy du fou

Hi ski21Belfast

Give them a call...their English is excellent. I would also recommend buying the audio guides....

Puy du Fou is an amazing experience. We have been there three times and each time it just gets better and better. Give yourself a whole day to get around. The falconry display is awesome and the Gladiator part is fabulous! I'd be happy to tell u more...message me!

Trish x

2. Re: puy du fou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about Cholet