We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothes shopping in Calais

London, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
clothes shopping in Calais

Hello there, I'm going on a daytrip to Calais in May. I'm not really that interested in the cheap wine. I'd really like to know where all the good ladies boutiques are? I want to be able to get some of the lovely floaty feminine kaftan chiffony French clothes I see in the small shops in London. Many thanks

Calais Wine Superstore
Gift & Speciality Shops
Majestic Wine Calais
Gift & Speciality Shops
Pidou Superstore
Gift & Speciality Shops
Calais Vins
Gift & Speciality Shops
UK
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clothes shopping in Calais

There's a shopping mall off Boulevard Jacquard but have never visited and am not sure if it offers what you are looking for.

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clothes shopping in Calais

hi there.

try cited`europe shopping mall.....loads of shops, you could spend all day there.

dave.

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,653 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clothes shopping in Calais

You could try Marques Avenue which is near the exit to the Tunnel near Cite Europe. It is on Line 7 from Calais (but check that my info might be out of date). It is a retail outlet. Just Google it to find out what is there.

London, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clothes shopping in Calais

Thanks for your tip guys! It looks as if I have my work cut out. I think I'll only have about 5 hours or so in Calais, as it's a day trip but I want to hit the shops and make the most of it. C x

Essex
Level Contributor
28,882 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: clothes shopping in Calais

www.day-tripper.net/shopping-incalais.html

6. Re: clothes shopping in Calais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Calais
Recent Conversations