We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campsite within 1 hour of Calais

South Shields
2 posts
Save Topic
Campsite within 1 hour of Calais

Hi, can anyone help please? We're staying in Dol de Bretagne in August and taking the ferry home from Calais. On the outbound journey we intend to stop off near Honfleur camping for a couple of nights. For the return journey I'm looking for a campsite which accepts tents (and has electric hook ups) which will be about an hour from Calais, again for 2 nights. We're travelling with 2 kids, 5 and 7, so child frendly area and site preferred. Thanks.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Campsite within 1 hour of Calais

Have a look at this site - www.ukcampsite.co.uk - click on the box at top of the home page 'Camp Site Search', then on the map of France and then the area you want to visit.

You could also join the Forums for more advice and help.

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Campsite within 1 hour of Calais

Try this one

http://www.camping-bien-assise.fr/

its just outside Calais in decent surroundings. its very popular with Brits either at the beginning or the end of their trips, very handy for the hypermarkets etc & the ports/tunnel etc. Its a good family friendly site but does get busy so I'd pre book if I were you

3. Re: Campsite within 1 hour of Calais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Calais
Recent Conversations