We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is cite Europe dog friendly?

kent
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Is cite Europe dog friendly?

Hi, I'm travelling back to the UK with my dog and wold like to pop into cite Europe. Does anyone know if you can a dog into the mall? Thanks

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is cite Europe dog friendly?

There's nothing on the Cite Europe web site that says you can't take dogs - but then again there's nothing that says you can take dogs.

The French take dogs everywhere with them so you should be ok.

PS - could you let me know which French Vet you use for the Pet Passport scheme as I've complied a list of recommended Vets throughout France and any new ones are thankfully received.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is cite Europe dog friendly?

I've seen lots of people with dogs in Cite Europ, but can't remember ever seeing a dog in Carrefour.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,916 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is cite Europe dog friendly?

Carrefour sells food -- thus animals (other than service animals) are forbidden.

(and for all those gasping, "but they allow animals in restaurants!" -- yes they do. That's just the way it is.)

kent
Level Contributor
7 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is cite Europe dog friendly?

Thanks everyone. I finally got a reply from cite Europe and unfortunately they don't allow dogs. I had a suspicion they wouldn't as they're not usually allowed in enclosed malls.

5. Re: Is cite Europe dog friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2013, 10:16