We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone familiar with Hotel Plaza Futuroscope?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
257 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone familiar with Hotel Plaza Futuroscope?

We got a great rate for them at late rooms - 81 euros for four. But now I'm looking at the futuroscope website, wondering if there is a package that includes tickets at another hotel that would work out less expensive. Thoughts?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
118 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone familiar with Hotel Plaza Futuroscope?

I hope someone answers this question as I would like to know about his hotel also.

Charente, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone familiar with Hotel Plaza Futuroscope?

We stayed there with our 2 grandchildren in 2007. we had 2 spacious interconnecting rooms and all was clean. Position is great for access to main entrance to the park and we went back there to have evening meal and a swim in the indoor pool ( not big, but OK for the kids)before returning to the park for the evening show. We have booked to go there again this August so that tells you we were happy with the hotel! We will probably try one of the park restaurants this time as the hotel meal was OK but not very inspiring by usual French standards.

I would say is it is the best in terms of quality/price and for family rooms of all the hotel options around the park

3. Re: Anyone familiar with Hotel Plaza Futuroscope?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Chasseneuil-du-Poitou