We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog in Cassis

Which Cassis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dog in Cassis

Hi all,

I am traveling from the US to Cassis with my dog. Has anyone else done this? What was your experience? Are there restrictions in Cassis as to where I am allowed to bring him i.e. the beach, boat, sites?? Thank you!!

Vaison-la-Romaine...
Level Contributor
215 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog in Cassis

Dogs are not allowed on most French beaches

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,368 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog in Cassis

I have seen dogs in restaurants and lots of hotels in France. Don't know re beaches

Finland
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog in Cassis

A small dog (up to some 5-6 kg) is clearly less an issue than a full size dog. Generally dogs are not allowed in supermarkets (shops) and beaches. In usual restaurants especially terraces they are mostly welcome. In case your dog travels in a "Vuitton" it should be OK. Make sure it gets enough water as it is quite warm here and the wind increases the drying effect. I would never travel with a full size dog here: too much heat and sun, and too limiting for the traveling.

4. Re: Dog in Cassis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 10:16