We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or b& b

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel or b& b

Our original plan was to stop in Cassis for the afternoon on the trip from Nice to Avignon but we are concerned it will be to long a day.

Any recommendations of accomodation.?

I have read reviews of a few hotels that are still available but they all seem to be mixed.

We would need somewhere with parking

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or b& b

We stayed at Hotel Liautaud, superb location on the port, average room but ok for a night. I was lucky to get a parking spot in public parking across the street.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or b& b

Thanks I will check it out. So many of the hotels get such bad reviews

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,750 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel or b& b

What is your budget?

We stayed in Roches Blanches and it was great. Perched high on the coast with an infinity pool. Private parking. Service was professional and a bit distant as opposed to warm and fuzzy.

Philadelphia, PA
Destination Expert
for Cassis, Marseille, Manosque, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel or b& b

Mahogany Beach on plage du Bestouan will be intermediate price between Liautaud and Roches Blanches. Then safe is the Best Western as well.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel or b& b

Thanks for everyone's help. I have checked out all the hotels mentioned and only one the Hotel Liautuad is available for our dates so have booked that.

Now all I have to worry about is parking

Philadelphia, PA
Destination Expert
for Cassis, Marseille, Manosque, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel or b& b

When are your travel dates?

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel or b& b

Friday 5th September overnight in Cassis

Philadelphia, PA
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel or b& b

Parking will not be an issue at that time.

9. Re: Hotel or b& b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:15