We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beginners lift pass

berkshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beginners lift pass

Hi

I have noticed on several websites you can purchase a beginners lift pass, can any one tell me what lifts this covers?

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
117 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beginners lift pass

It only covers the lifts on the green runs and from what I can remember one other, doesn't go as high as Marmotte 2. If you want to go higher up the mountain or benefit from the full pass facilties (entry to the sports centre/swimming pool etc) then this would not be suitable. We got the full ilft pass and went further up the mountain one afternoon and the view was amazing (we left the ski's at the bottom as we had no plans on skiing down!).

Up to you as to how much you want to use. If your using ski school they will adivse which one you will require as they assume everyone has the same pass and will just go to the lifts and start 'loading people' onto them.

Enjoy

2. Re: Beginners lift pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about L'Alpe-d'Huez