We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

Which L'Alpe-d'Huez hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Somerset
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

hi , just wondering if anyone has any advice on pre-booking ski hire in the quartier des bergers area of alpe d'huez? we are in two minds as to whether to pre-book online, or just go for it when we get there. we are going easter weekend? thanks Sarah x

Alpinebiker
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

We've used a few of the rental shops in the Bergers centre over the years but now usually go to Cyril's Sport. It's family owned rather than part of a large chain so they're really friendly and helpful.

We didn't pre book during the really busy half term holiday in Feb and had no problem so I wouldn't have thought you'd have a problem at Easter.

North Somerset
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

Thanks that's really helpful! I've seen that shop online so i'll have another look. Do you happen to know if all of the ski hire shops do the lift passes as well? or do we have to go to a separate place. thanks again for taking the time to advise us! sarah x

North Somerset
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

Thanks that's really helpful! I've seen that shop online so i'll have another look. Do you happen to know if all of the ski hire shops do the lift passes as well? or do we have to go to a separate place. thanks again for taking the time to advise us! sarah x

North Somerset
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

North Somerset
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

6. Re: alpe d'huez quartier des bergers apartments - ski hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about L'Alpe-d'Huez