We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

29th Jan 2011 transfer Geneva to La Clusaz (flying BA)

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
29th Jan 2011 transfer Geneva to La Clusaz (flying BA)

Does anybody want to share transport from Geneva to La Clusaz on 29th Jan 2011 and returning on Feb 5th 2011

Aarhus, Denmark
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 29th Jan 2011 transfer Geneva to La Clusaz (flying BA)

Hi - At what time?

We (2 persons) land in Geneva at 13:50 on the 29th and have a flight very early on the 5th (7.20 - I know, it's crazy).

How does that compare to your flights? - If we could figure something out it would be awesome to save a bit of money.

Cheers, Nik

london
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 29th Jan 2011 transfer Geneva to La Clusaz (flying BA)

I've used Aravis Transfers [info@aravis-transfers.com] before - they're not the cheapest but they will try to match you up with other parties for cheaper transfers. The cheapest taxi company I've found is www.taxibeauregard.fr .

There is also a bus but it only goes infrequently

london
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 29th Jan 2011 transfer Geneva to La Clusaz (flying BA)

I've used Aravis Transfers [info@aravis-transfers.com] before - they're not the cheapest but they will try to match you up with other parties for cheaper transfers. The cheapest taxi company I've found is www.taxibeauregard.fr .

There is also a bus but it only goes infrequently

4. Re: 29th Jan 2011 transfer Geneva to La Clusaz (flying BA)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 07:41
Get answers to your questions about La Clusaz
More La Clusaz Topics