We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currency help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Currency help!

I was just wondering if you could give me some advice.

My Fiance and I recently came back from Vegas, and returned with quite a lot of dollars. Which we would like to change up into Euros for our trip to Barcelona in a few weeks...

I know when you change dollars to euro's in England you lose money as it has to change back to GBP.

Will there be good places to exchange our dollars to Euro's in Barcelona? Is the Airport foreign exchange good?

I.e. will the rates be good?

I would appreciate any help...

Thanks in advance.

Nicolle.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Currency help!

Airport rates are normally the worst there are. Hopefully, somebody on here will be able to help you where to change your dollars. I always save mine as we eventually go somewhere we need them.

2. Re: Currency help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 06:17